(1): number of passengers landing in Quito (landing, stopover * and transit)
(2) : number of passengers taking off from Quito (taking off, stopover * and transit)
* -> Some landing passengers do not actually disembark. Eg a passenger on a flight with a stopover in Quito to pick up and drop other passengers will land in Quito but not disembark. The number indicated takes into account that passenger.
(3) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts landing in Quito
(4) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts taking off from Quito
(5) Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that landed in Quito *.
(6): Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that took off from Quito *.
* -> The difference between the number of aircrafts on takeoff and on landing is explained by night flows (eg aircraft landing at 23:00 and taking off for return at 00:50) or by air traffic rights on certains segments only.